We believe in the power of quality instruction, which is why our courses focus on the art of teaching (which goes far beyond the practice). The Paper Doll Militia teacher training is packed full of essential information, proven progressions, and a full technical breakdown of each skill. This is an essential course designed for both emerging and existing instructors to deepen their understanding of aerial arts, and help them to develop their own unique voice as an instructor.
Paper Doll Militia are leaders in the industry, with over 15 years of teaching experience in studios all over the world. Their breadth of knowledge and quintessential creative approach have hugely shaped this in-depth and well rounded program.
Take our 30 hour teacher trainings as a stand alone course for your own enrichment and commitment to continuing education. You will then have the option to opt in to the certificate program through our partner Born to Fly.
* Our custom handbook with easy to read bullet points from the live course
* Step by step progressions for each skill
* Comprehensive Spotting practice
* Tools for a safe and unique teaching style
* Effective and fun warm up sequences
* Class Management strategies for a variety of situations
* Basic rigging seminar
* Functional Anatomy
* Introduction to “Vertical Theatre Method,” our unique approach to theatrical aerials